Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers.
Want to see how popular Azure is ??
- As per reports from Microsoft, over 1,000 new customers sign up to Azure on a daily basis. That’s 365,000 new companies adopting MS Azure every year!
- MS Azure is used by over 57% of Fortune 500 companies.
- Through Azure, Microsoft’s commercial cloud revenue has increased by 104%, with an annual run rate of $6.3 billion in revenue.
- Microsoft Azure has received official accreditation from the UK government.
- There is even a Microsoft Azure Government offering, backed by the US Government.
Easy to adapt and learn:
With Microsoft enjoying an effective monopoly in the personal computer OS market, most users will be familiar with the Windows operating system. This makes the Microsoft Azure learning curve flatter than it is for other platforms.
Technology of the future:
Cloud technologies like Azure are evolving at a rapid clip, outpacing the average rate of growth in the IT sector as a whole.
Highly efficient tool:
Azure is equipped to handle most of the traditional tasks of design, deployment, and management of platforms.
In this Series, There will be 5 more blogs coming soon !!
- How to make account of MS Azure?
- How to deploy a website on MS Azure?
- How to scale up or scale down app service in MS Azure?
- How to add Custom Domain to the web app in MS Azure?
- How to build Scalable apps with MS Azure.
Happy Reading !!